In what way might I reduce the effort in reporting meetings whilst providing a coherent overview of stakeholder engagement?
Primary User Needs
- The reporting tool uses engagement to identify areas of overlap in team members meetings.
- The reporting tool uses sentiment analysis to automatically identify areas of overlap in stakeholder interests.
- The reporting tool can provide annotated sociograms illustrating engagement.
- The reporting tool can create high level board packs.
- The reporting tool can create highlight reports.
For clarity here are the decomposed lists
- Overview of stakeholders.
- Engagement with stakeholders mapped with associated annotations.
- All of the team’s (project team members) desires are shared so that relevant information can be extracted from the meeting.
- Understanding of the stakeholders needs.
- Capture meeting and transcribe the meeting
- Searching through current notes or notes from previous meetings when things are sparked.
- Extraction/Identification of stakeholder needs.
- Cross reference (usually in my own mind) relivent information from previous meetings and stakeholders.
- Analysis of meeting.
- Discussion/debriefing with team.
- Record additional notes.
- Arrange follow up meetings and engagements.
- Map connections.
- Note Attendees.
- Create a meeting summary from notes.
- Identify outcomes and create new actions.
- Share individual report with line manager.
- Share reports with other team members for awareness.
- Collate reports into a management summary to outline progress.
- Create a higher level dashboard for the most senior members of the project team
- Update the project plan and review timescales
10 Concept Sketches
Please note I labelled the sketches 1-10 rather than A-J hopefully this doesn’t get marked down.