Having battled against the iOS API to theme my applications I was extremely pleased when iOS 5 introduced UIAppearance, allowing individual user interface elements or entire classes of elements to be themed in a particular way. Recently one of our apps required support for iOS 4.3 so I had to go back to my previous… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Objective-C
- Technicity: Web Scraping
- Assignment 3.2 : Visual Expression III: 2 Point Perspective
- Assignment 3.1: Exploration (10 Concepts)
- Technicity Project Proposal: Fuel Poverty
- Assignment 2.3: Visual Expression 2 – 2D SKETCHES
- Assignment 2.2: User Needs
- Assignment 2.1: Design Problem Definition
- If This Then That
- Coursera: Technicity
- Assignment 1.4 – Design for You
- RT @rwenderlich: Just in case you haven't seen the good news already, you can now use Unity basic for free to make iOS/Android games! http:… 2 days ago
- RT @marekbell: 802.11ac on way to mainstream hardware. Can't wait for 1+Gbps mobiles, 5+Gbps (multiple antennae) in desktops/tvs!!! http://… 2 days ago
- “@marekbell: @scottcsherwood Happy birthday! Hope you are having an amazing day.” Cheers! Sun is shining and things have been great! 2 days ago
- lnkd.in/xb4uKw Hi Jennifer, Sorry about that I didn't set the permissions correctly. Hopefully it should be working now. 2 days ago
- What do you think would make more sense to encourage #activetravel? More incentives cycle or larger barriers to driving? 2 days ago
- iOS 5: Custom Tabbar, using Storyboards and Custom Segue
- This tutorial shows you how to create a custom nav...
- iOS 6 UIStoryboards Part 1 - The Basics
- This is a revamp of my previous storyboard tutoria...
- iOS 6 UIStoryboards Part 3 - UICollectionViewController Tutorial
- This tutorial outlines how to use the new UICollec...